Junior sales representative (Full Time)
The role of the Junior sales representative is to reach short- and mid-term sales targets through the following activities:
• Establish, develop and maintain long-term relationships with Europe- and Israel-based R&D and purchasing teams of medical device manufacturers, start-ups, research centers and universities
• Conduct customer visits and (technical) product presentations
• Work together with R&D to find the optimal product solution for your customer
• Work on after-sales support services and providing technical back up to customers as required
• Attend and exhibit at international tradeshows, conferences
• Provide field reports and produce support material for HQ, R&D, Production and QA teams.
• Travel approximately 30% of time within broad Europe, Israel, Japan and incidentally South-East Asia
Candidates are required to have the following skills, characteristics and qualifications:
• Good command of English and Japanese language (mandatory). Good command of another European language (advantageous).
• Affinity with Japanese culture
• 0-2 years commercial experience
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Well-organized and takes responsibility to finish given tasks and projects on time
• Has high standards of work ethics and the ability to maintain professional relationship with peers, supervisors and subordinates
• University/University of Applied Sciences diploma
• Interest in and eagerness to learn about international sales, (biomedical) engineering and medical devices
• Holds valid EU work and residence permit
Strawinskylaan 527 1077 XX AMSTERDAM
【About Asahi Intecc Europe Office】
Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd. Europe offers a challenging, independent and dynamic working environment in a multicultural setting. We strongly believe in learning on-the-job, and senior members of the team will guide you to become a successful, independent sales representative. Moreover, Asahi Intecc Europe is located in an outstanding location in the World Trade Centre right at the heart of Amsterdam’s business district, well-served by public transportation.
If you are interested in the job, please send your application letter and CV by 30 September, 2018. After screening, candidates will be invited for an interview which will be held in October/ November. The employment of the successful candidate will start from January 2019.
CONTACT PERSON’S NAME: Yuko Aoki (Ms.)
TEL: +31 (0) 20-794-0643