The Embassy of Japan in the Netherlands announces a vacancy for an Assistant/Secretary in the Legal Section.
A. Job responsibilities:
- Translation of media articles and documents from Dutch to English
- Making appointments with the Dutch government, courts, and other relevant organizations
- Preparation for events held by the Embassy
- Attendance at meetings and seminars (making reports or summaries of discussion)
- Research and analysis of Dutch/European legal affairs
- Secretarial work
- Other (work related to Legal Section)
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Sufficient computer skills (e.g. Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Basic knowledge of Dutch/European legal affairs
- A strong sense of responsibility and ability to work in our team.
- Customer-friendly attitude.
Applications including the following should be sent to the Legal Section, Embassy of Japan, Tobias Asserlaan 5, 2517KC Den Haag, by Tuesday, 21st August.
- A CV (English) with a recent photograph
- A letter of recommendation
- Copies of all relevant educational certificates (if written in Dutch, translation in English must be attached)
Applicants who are selected by a preliminary screening will be contacted for an interview. In the interview, we will explain the details of the employment conditions.