Sales and quality assurance staff
Atariya Foods Netherlands B.V. (AFN, formerly known as Showa Boeki Europe) is a wholesaler specialized in Japanese foodstuffs. Since 1975, AFN has been contributed to the food market in the Netherlands. Now it is a group company in JFLA Holdings (TSE 3069). JFLA is a Japanese food conglomerate with sales of 64 billion JPY (530 million Euro). AFN distinguish ourselves among other things by a high-quality and wide assortment, driven and skilled employees and an optimal service.
We are looking for a Sales & Quality Assurance staff for our office in Nieuw-Vennep. You are responsible for maintaining and correctly implementing the HACCP system and maintaining contacts with customers and suppliers. You represent the company in a positive and enthusiastic way. You communicate with colleagues from other departments to provide the best possible service to your customers.
While JFLA is a big company, ANL is a small office. While we looks for a multifunctional staff, we are flexible with your working conditions.
- Maintaining contacts with existing customers
- Maintaining contacts with suppliers.
- Maintaining and correctly implementing the HACCP system
- Gaining knowledge about existing and new products
- Determining a sales strategy in collaboration with the team
- Support in creating quotes and invoices
- You have a college or university work and thinking level
- You have 2 to 3 years of sales experience. Knowledge of HACCP is an advantage
- You have an affinity with Japanese foods
- You master the Dutch language perfectly and the English and Japanese language well. Knowledge of the Chinese language is an advantage
- You have a flexible and customer-friendly attitude
- You have good communication skills
- You are a team player, you like to approach and you have a positive attitude
- You are independent and think in terms of solutions
- You can work well with MS Office
What we offer:
- Challenging, varied position
- Competitive salary
- International team with colleagues in England, France, Germany and Japan
- National and international career opportunities
Send your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org